Software Developer ( Full Stack )
Experience Level – 4 – 8 years
Who we are?
We are game changers and socially driven data scientists, we always innovate to delight our customers develop solutions that are reusable, highly reliable and scalable. We believe that technology can transform the lives of people and that everyone needs to be able to benefit from it. We continue to build innovative, IP patented solutions in our labs in India that run in a secure environment that respects privacy laws and that contribute to the growth of our customers.
Who we think will be a great fit?
We are looking for enthusiastic problem solvers who are creative in ideas but analytical in solutions, someone who have a curious mind and are always hungry to learn new tricks to achieve better results. You are team player and a quick learner, can mentor junior members and are able to analytically evaluate the problems and solve them.
Our best choice would meet all of the following requirements:
- Ability to analyze system requirements and map to specific system components
- Develop solutions that are modular, reusable, reliable, scalable, and perform to meet business-defined service levels
- Develop required POCs to ensure that suggested design / solution meet the requirements
- Design, develop, test and review system components that meet system requirements
- Firm grasp of AGILE methodologies such as Scrum ,XP, Kanban methodologies
- OOPs / OOAD fundamentals, design patterns, data structures, algorithm design and problem solving
- Experience in Java 8 SE. Python knowledge will be a plus.
- APIs and Microservices
- Backend Technologies – NodeJS
- Good knowledge of SQL and databases like PostgreSQL / MySQL etc.
- NoSQL databases like MongoDB / Cassandra etc.
- Experience with Azure / AWS / Google cloud
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
Let us talk about the Good Stuff
When you join DataFoundry you do a lot more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the talented family who drives innovation, embrace change and celebrate working with the global community.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org