Experience Level – 4+ years in Data Science
Who we are?
We are game changers and socially driven data scientists, we always innovate to delight our customers develop solutions that are reusable, highly reliable and scalable. We believe that technology can transform the lives of people and that everyone needs to be able to benefit from it. We continue to build innovative, IP patented solutions in our labs in India that run in a secure environment that respects privacy laws and that contribute to the growth of our customers.
Who we think will be a great fit?
We are looking for research-oriented individuals who are passionate to make contributions to scientific/ research communities in form of patents, white papers, inventions, finding new models or optimize existing models to address AI challenges and to build ethical solutions.
Our best choice would meet all of the following requirements:
- Strong understanding of linear algebra, probability, mathematics and statistics and the ability to develop algorithms or modify existing ones to fit specific purposes and constraints
- Applied ML techniques: supervised, unsupervised, reinforcement learning and graphs (any 2)
- An applied solution in areas of recommendation systems, NLP, text mining & deep learning
- Strong understanding of cliques, multi-layered graphs, matrix, relationship models, clustering, time theory, neural networks and (optionally) quantum computing
Experience and Qualification:
- Excellent skills in Python, R, C, C++. Programming skills with in-depth knowledge of OOP’s
- Development experience using NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, SparkML, pandas
- Experience in Lead discussions on core/ design challenges with clients in specific domains
- End-to-end development and implementation experience of a complex business or design problems with clear outcomes and business benefits (for pharma, healthcare industries)
- Master degree or Ph.D. in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Computer Science or any related discipline
Let us talk about the good stuff:
When you join DataFoundry you do a lot more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the talented family that drives innovation, embraces change and celebrates working with the global community.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org