CI / CD DevOps Cloud / Infrastructure Engineer
Experience level: 2-6 years
Location: Bangalore, India
Who we think will be a great fit?
We are looking for an enthusiastic problem solver who is creative in ideas but analytical in solutions, someone who has a curious mind and is always hungry to learn new tricks to achieve better results. You are team player and a quick learner, can mentor junior members and are able to analytically evaluate the problems and solve them.
Our best choice would meet all of the following requirements:
- Understanding of continuous integration & delivery (Cl/CD) in software engineering
- Ability to collaborate with development, quality assurance and support teams to achieve business goals
- Has strong inclination towards automating towards common repeatable tasks
- Strong expertise with backup/recovery systems, development automation routines, storage area networks and virtualization
- Ability to adapt and use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes and extensive experience in Azure or AWS or Google Cloud along with the working knowledge on Ansible ,Chef and Puppet
- Experience in installing, configuring, trouble shooting on linux
- Experience working on Java, python and nodejs applications
- Understanding of code and scripting languages like Shell Script/Python/Perl/Ruby
- Good to have knowledge on tools like codefresh, brigade, prometheus, grafana, datadog, draft, helm, skaffold, spinnaker, jenkis, shippable, weave cloud, harness.io
A healthy workplace that focuses on your work life balance:
- Flexible shift timings
- Time off or work from home when you need it
- 100% company paid medical coverage with 90% dependent coverage
- Frequent company and team outings including customer lunch and dinner parties, sports, and more events put together by our fun committee!
- Free snacks to grab any time you want
- Free parking
When you join DataFoundry you do a lot more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the talented family that drives innovation, embraces change and celebrates working with the global community.