AI/ ML Application Developer
Experience level: 2+ years in applying Machine Learning
Location: Bangalore, India
Who we think will be a great fit?
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player and problem solver who is quick to learn, can dive deep into Al concepts, performs research independently, model data to identify patterns and outliers, implement existing or new algorithms in R/ Python, and fine tune for high accuracy and scalability.
Our best choice would meet all of the following requirements:
- Applied ML techniques and algorithms for supervised and unsupervised learning
- Used and applied well known open source APIs (build, invoke and scale)
- Experience in software/ tools for data profiling, cleansing, enrichment and transformation
- Experience in visualization tools like matplotlib, ggplot and graphical representation tools
- Experience in databases like SQL, NoSQL and optionally Hadoop ecosystem
Experience and Qualifications:
- Excellent skills in Python, R, C, C++. Programming skills with in-depth knowledge of OOP’s
- Development experience using NumPy, SciPy, scikit-learn, SparkML, pandas
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in areas of Machine Learning algorithms, Graph Theory, Deep learning, NLP (any two)
- Preference will be given to candidates who have additional experience in any of EDA tools, Descriptive Statistics, Data Munging, Big Data, Data Visualization, and Graphs
- Bachelor or Master degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Computer Science or related discipline
A healthy workplace that focuses on your work life balance:
- Flexible shift timings
- Time off or work from home when you need it
- 100% company paid medical coverage with 90% dependent coverage
- Frequent company and team outings including Customer Lunch and Dinner parties, sports, and more events put together by our fun committee!
- Free Snacks to grab any time you want
- Free Parking
When you join DataFoundry you do a lot more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the talented family that drives innovation, embraces change and celebrates working with the global community.